Hollywoodbets have officially launched their very own cash out product, which their team has been working on for the last few months. Cash Out is a feature that has been missing from Hollywood, and saw thousands of punters call for it to be rolled out. Fortunately Hollywoodbets heard the cries and have now implemented cash out for their customers to enjoy. In this guide we are going to be looking at what cash out it and how to cash out on Hollywoodbets.
How to Cash Out on Hollywoodbets?
Cash out is currently only available to online punters who place a multiple bet / accumulator on mobile. It’s not yet available on single bets which is a shame but we think they’ll soon be offering it, once punters are used to the system and how it works.
The cash out process at Hollywoodbets is different from other bookmakers, to cash out you need to access your bet history and request the cash out from there, rather than the betslip. Punters can only cash out when the remaining legs are not in-play, meaning you’ll need to cash out before the match starts. For example;
- A R50 treble is placed on 3 matches as part of a multiple, West Ham, Everton, and Tottenham,
- West Ham and Everton both win their 4:00pm kick-off matches and Tottenham is due to kick-off at 6.30pm.
- A ‘Cash Out’ settlement value will be offered on completion of the West Ham and Everton matches, before the kick-off of the Tottenham match providing betting is still available. The cash settlement can be redeemed immediately.
What is Cash Out?
Cash Out gives you more control over your bets and offers an opportunity to take a return before an event has finished. With ‘Cash Out’, you no longer have to wait for your bet to reach its natural conclusion, you can track your selections and ‘Cash Out’ at a point of your choice, for either a loss or a profit. Read more about how Cash out works.
More about the new feature
Hollywoodbets have posted all the important information about cash out on their official blog, we’ve included a few key points but you’ll need to visit the blog if you want to see all the details;
- The ‘Cash Out’ functionality is available for selected multiple bets only. ‘Cash Out’ is available for a range of markets on pre-match football matches, if the bet is still running and betting is still available on every unsettled selection.
- The ‘Cash Out’ settlement value is non-negotiable.
- If the ‘Cash Out” settlement value changes during a settlement transaction, the transaction will not complete and a revised settlement value will be offered, which will have to be accepted before proceeding.
- Where any selections are suspended or closed immediately after the customer’s request before the conclusion of the ‘Cash Out’, the ‘Cash Out’ will be blocked.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or suspend ‘Cash Out’ offers without further notice.
- When customers successfully ‘Cash Out’ this shall constitute a settlement of the original bet and any subsequent events will have no impact on the amount returned to your account. All ‘Cash Out’ transactions remain subject to Hollywoodbets’ standard settlement and bet acceptance rules set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Where an obvious pricing error, also referred to as a palpable error, occurs that selection may not be cashed out.