How to Download Supabets Fixtures
Are you looking for the latest Supabets fixtures? Well, the good news is you can easily download all the latest fixtures for soccer and other sports directly onto your phone or PC. Go into the weekend knowing which matches are happening across all the international leagues so you can get your bets ready!
In this short article, we’ll show you how to get the fixtures you need on whichever device you’re using. Let’s get started with our Supabets Fixtures Download guide.
Download Supabets Fixtures
To download and read Supabets fixtures, you need to have a PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat. If you don’t have one, there are many available at the Google Play Store for Android or the Apple Store for iPhone users.
Here’s how to download the Supabets fixtures onto your PC or phone:
- Visit the Supabets site and locate the Fixtures button on the homepage.
- Find the set of Supabets Fixture you want to download—your options include” Soccer Fixtures” and “All other Sports”
- Click on the selected fixture to download it to your phone or PC (the files are generally around 1-2MB each)
- Go to your downloads folder to view the latest Supabets Fixtures on your phone or PC without using any more data
Supabets Bet Codes
You can also download the Supabets Bet Code list with all the different bet types like you would find at a Supabets outlet. The Bet Code list includes all the possible betting markets such as Over/Under Total Goals, Handicaps and more.
- Visit the Supabets site and locate the Bet Codes button on the homepage
- Click “Download” in the top right corner to get the Supabets Bet Codes on your phone or PC
- Go to your downloads folder to view the latest Supabets Bet Codes on your phone or PC without using any more data
We hope you found this guide useful and you’re now able to get the Supabets sports fixtures you want anytime.
For more about online sports betting in South Africa, visit the Betting Guide homepage where you can find bookmaker reviews, promotions, betting tips and more.