Read our Supabets Review for the latest on what Mzansi's hottest bookie has to offer.
Sunbet Challenge: Win a PS5 Plus Your Share of R10 000 in Free Bets
Stand a chance to win a Sony PlayStation 5 plus your share of R10 000 in betting vouchers!
There are 10 challenges over 5 weeks. Are you ready to play!?
To enter the Sunbet Playstation 5 Challenge, all you need to do is keep an eye on the Sunbet Facebook page between 24 May and 23 June.
Each week two challenges are set which require you to place bets, share and comment on the Sunbet Facebook page for a chance to win big!
For every challenge completed, you get another entry into the lucky draw to win a R500 free bet and the grand prize of a sexy Sony PlayStation 5.
[1/2] You asked and we've opened our PlayStation 5 giveaway to our Twitter fans! 🥳
Another lucky winner stands a chance of winning R500 in free bets this week and 1 entry to the lucky draw for that sexy PS 5!!!
— SunBet Sports Betting (From 🏡) (@SunbetSA) May 26, 2021
Sunbet Challenge Dates
There are 10 unique Sunbet challenges. Each one you complete gives you another entry into the lucky draw to win a R500 betting voucher and a Playstation 5 from Sunbet.
Place any bet on Lucky Numbers and mention in the comments section of the Sunbet Facebook page which draw you bet on.
Place any bet on the Sunshine Tour Sunbet challenge and share your betslip in the comments section on the Sunbet Facebook page. Also answer this simple question: where is the Sunbet challenge hosted?
Place any bet on the Lions vs Sharks match in the SA Rainbow Cup (taking place on 5 June) and share your betslip in the comments section on the Sunbet Facebook page.
Post your betslip with a multiple bet you placed today in the comments section on the Sunbet Facebook page.
Place any bet on Virtual Sports and share your betslip in the comments section on the Sunbet Facebook page.
Share the promotional post on the Sunbet Facebook page and mention in the comments section what your favourite soccer league is to bet on.
Bet R10 on any BetGames game and share your betslip in the comments section on the Sunbet Facebook page.
Comment on the Sunbet Facebook page telling us why you love Sunbet.
Sunbet Challenge Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the promotional competition will be deemed acceptance of these rules, terms, and conditions as stipulated by SunBet (“the Promoter”).
2. Participants must be 18 years and older to qualify for participation in the PlayStation 5 promotional competition. Participants may enter promotional competitions by completing any of the above-listed tasks as published on SunBet’s social media pages.
3. Weekly free bet winners will be randomly selected from the promotional post’s comments section and will be notified via the specific social media channel on which the promotional competition is hosted. Each entry to every challenge will be added to a lucky draw from which the PlayStation 5 winner will be randomly selected. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to notify the winner, however, if the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within at least 12/24 depending on prize dates of the random selection, which was used to select the winner, then a new winner shall be selected.
4. Each challenge will expire as soon as the sports event listed has finished or if the challenge does not require betting on an event, the challenge will end as soon as the next challenge is published on the SunBet Facebook page.
5. The promotional competition is exclusive to South African residents only and is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents, or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members. In addition, all SunBet and Sun International employees are precluded from participation in the promotional competition.
6. The promoter reserves the right to request documents such as South African ID or Driver’s License as it may deem necessary to verify the identity of the participant.
7. Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the participant does not provide all required information including, but not limited to, name and surname, telephone number and email address. A re-draw will occur in such instances.
8. The prize winner will be selected by either a random draw or meeting the winning criteria first, after the closing date. Prize winners will be notified by SunBet using the appropriate personal details of the persons concerned which it has on record. SunBet also reserves the right (with necessary permission) to publish the surname and/or photographs of the winner and the winner(s) consents to such publication.
9. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the random draw or selection (if applicable) irrespective of the cause thereof, another suitable device or method will be used at the sole discretion of the promoter.
10. The prize (PlayStation 5) is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
11. By virtue of participation, participants consent to the promoter obtaining, processing and retaining their personal information (Protected Personal Information), which may include the involvement of the promoter’s third-party agent. Also, participants consent to the promoter retaining their personal information for as long as is necessary to further the legitimate business interests of the promoter and that the promoter may take reasonable steps to update or destroy such information.
12. Participants accept that SunBet takes reasonable and practical steps to safeguard Protected Personal Information in its possession. In addition, errors or malfunctions can occur. To the fullest extent permissible by law, participants hereby indemnify and hold harmless SunBet, its employees and agents against any liability, damages and/or legal action whatsoever and howsoever arising, including negligence on the part of Sun International, its employees or agents and Sun International shall not accept liability for any damages or any type of loss suffered by participants who enter this promotional competition.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotional competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
14. If SunBet makes any indulgence or deviation of these terms and conditions in favour of participants, then such indulgence or deviation shall not be misconstrued to be a breach or waiver of these terms and conditions or any rights of SunBet.
15. Sunbet shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss, damage, expense, or delay that may arise directly or indirectly from acceptance of the grand prize.
16. Should a participant dispute the applicability or interpretation of these rules, the participant may lodge a formal complaint to the management of SunBet by addressing a letter to the following email address: [email protected] The management of SunBet will provide the participant with a decision within 14 days of receipt of the request, or from receipt of additional information if so, required by SunBet. If a participant is aggrieved by the decision of SunBet's management, such participant may approach the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board (WCGRB) by addressing a complaint to the WCGRB at: [email protected]
17. The above clauses are severable from each other. If any clause or part thereof is unenforceable in law, then that clause or part thereof shall be severed from these terms and conditions, and the surviving clauses and parts thereof shall remain in force.
For more information about online casinos, lotteries and sports betting in South Africa, visit the Betting Guide homepage where you can find bookmaker reviews, promotions, betting tips and more.