Soccer 6 is one of the most popular Soccer betting pools in South Africa, with tens of thousands of punters placing their bets in an attempt to win the jackpot or pool for the day. Most punters take their bets at retailers or totes but there has been a recent changing of guard, as more and more punters are looking to playing Soccer 6 online. In this guide we’ll be assisting you with how to complete your soccer 6 online registration, so you can skip the queues and bet from the comfort of your phone.
Soccer 6 Online Registration
There are several different sites that offer Soccer 6 betting but the leader in the field is definitely Soccer 6 / Tab Online. An online soccer pool platform that allows you to not only bet on Soccer 6 online, but also Soccer 4, 10, 13, Xtra and any 15. We recommend using them for your soccer 6 bets and we’ll be focusing on registration with Tabonline for this guide, let’s get started with the registration steps.
Opening an Soccer 6 Account
The first step in getting your own Soccer 6 account is to visit the official Soccer 6 / Tab Online site. You can do this by going to http://www.soccer6.co.za/ when you’ll see a “Login” button, located at the top left of your screen, click the button and then click “Register” on the next screen, as seen in the image below.
Once you’ve clicked the Register Here button your browser will redirect you to the Tabonline site, don’t worry, Taboline run Soccer 6 and you’ll need to open a Tab account to play Soccer 6. Once the Tab site has loaded you’ll see a registration, pictured below. We’ll be running through how to complete the registration form below the picture.
Entering your Soccer 6 Registration Details
Tabonline will request several details from you in order to complete your Soccer 6 Online registration, we’ll be running through each of these with a brief explanation of each.
- First Name : Your First name as shown on your South African ID or Passport, enter it as it appears.
- Last Name : Your Last name as shown on your South African ID or Passport, enter it as it appears.
- South African Id Number : Enter your South African ID number or upload a copy of your ID / Passport.
- Contact Type : Select how you would like Tab to contact you, via cellphone etc.
- Contact Number : Your contact number, make sure you enter it correctly!
- Email Address : Your email address, once again be sure to enter it correctly.
Once you’ve competed the above details you’re ready to move on to the next part of the registration, do so by clicking on continue. Once the second page has loaded you’ll be requested to fill in the following info.
- Physical Address : The address where you stay, be sure to have a document with proof of residency on it!
- City : The City where you live
- Province : Use the drop down menu to select the province you are in
- Postal Code
Completing all the above details will take you to the final registration screen, where all you’ll need to do is accept the terms and conditions and your Soccer 6 online registration will be completed. It’s that easy! Now that you have an online soccer 6 account it’s time to top up your account and place some bets.
Topping up you Tabonline account
In order to play soccer 6 online you’ll need to transfer or deposit funds into your online betting account, Tab have the following options available for punters.
- 1Voucher Deposit, read more about where to buy and use 1voucher
- Direct Deposits, If you bank with one of the big four South African banks, you need no longer take the risk of carrying cash when you collect your winnings or when you go to make a deposit to your telephone or online betting account. When you bank with ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank or Standard Bank, you can ensure your safety and security by linking your betting account and your bank account. This will enable you to transfer directly to and from each account. You can view all the banking details under my account > deposits.
- Credit or Debit card deposits
- Internet banking with Setcom
- Internet Banking with Payu, an instant EFT service
Placing your first Soccer 6 online bet
You’ve now got a registered and funded Soccer 6 online account, the next step to place your bets. In order to place bets you first need to select the sports or pool you are betting on, for this example we’ll be placing a bet on a Soccer 6 pool. To access the Soccer 6 pools click on Soccer, then select the Soccer pool you want (4, 6, 10 etc). Once you’ve selected soccer 6 you’ll get a list of the latest Soccer 6 fixtures and pools, as seen below.
Choose a pool that you’ll be placing your bet, which will bring up the match betting card. Here you simply need to click on the Soccer 6 selections you want, you’ll also be able to see how much the bet will cost. When you’re happy with the selections click on take bet, which will place the bet for you.
Get your Soccer 6 bets on!
Now that you’ve successfully registered a soccer 6 online betting account, you are ready to hit the big jackpot! Let us know if you found the guide helpful in the comments below. If you’d like to know more about Soccer betting or sports betting in general we recommend heading over to the Betting Guide home page for more.