🔥Lulabet : Get up to R250 or 100 Free Spins on your 1st deposit as a welcome bonus! SIGN UP HERE
🎰 Easybet : R50 Bonus, 25 Free Spins & 150% Deposit Match up to R1000. SIGN UP HERE
🔥 10Bet : 10 Free Spins & Sports and R3000 Casino Deposit Match bonus. SIGN UP HERE
🎰 Goldrush : Up to 90 Welcome Free Spins & R2000 Casino Deposit Bonus! SIGN UP HERE
Easybet Register Guide
This article provides a comprehensive guide on how to create an Easybet account and claim their enticing welcome bonus. Easybet is renowned for being one of the best online betting sites in South Africa, catering to all online gamblers with a wide range of sports and casino betting offers. Let's get started with how to register and claim your sign up bonuses.
How to Register at Easybet
Follow this simple step-by-step guide to quickly create your Easybet account:
- Visit the Easybet Official Site: Using your mobile phone or PC, navigate to the Easybet official site at www.easybet.co.za.
- Click on 'Join': Tap on the blue 'Join' button located in the top right corner of the site.
- Enter Your Phone Number: On the first registration page, input your phone number.
- Complete the Captcha Process: Confirm that you are not a robot by ticking the box.
- Click on 'Send Code': Tap on 'Send Code' to proceed to the next page.
- Enter the Verification Code: On the second registration page, input the verification code sent to your phone via SMS.
- Click on 'Verify': Tap on 'Verify' to continue.
- Enter Your Personal Information: On the third registration page, input your first name, surname, email address, date of birth, and password.
- Easybet Promo Code: If you are prompted for a promo code during registration then use promo code GMB50
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions: Tick the box to confirm that you agree with the terms and conditions offered by Easybet.
- Complete Your Registration: Tap on the 'Register' button to finalize your registration process.
Understanding Easybet FICA
To activate your account and make withdrawals, you need to complete the FICA process. Here's what you need to know:
What is FICA?
FICA, short for the Financial Intelligence Act, is a process where a punter sends their personal documents to a bookmaker they want to register with. This act was implemented to curb financial related crimes such as money laundering and tax evasion. It also verifies if the account holder is a legal South African citizen and of legal gambling age (gambling is restricted for people less than 18 years of age).
What Documents are Needed to FICA?
You will need the following:
- Personal Identification: This can be a Green Barcoded South African Identity Document or a Smart Identity Card.
- Proof of Residence: This can be a Bank Statement or a Utility Bill.
Easybet Welcome Bonuses
There are 2 different welcome bonuses on offer when signing for an Easybet account, one is a R50 no deposit free bet, and the other is a 150% deposit match bonus up to R1000. You can claim both offers, and we'll be explaining them below.
Easybet R50 Signup Bonus
As a new customer, you will be rewarded with a whopping R50 in your bonus wallet. Additionally, the R50 comes with 25 bonus slots you can use on the Sweet Bonanza Casino slot game. To claim these bonuses, create an account and fill up the promo code on the second step of registering.
You will be required to wager 3x the bonus money with minimum odds of 3.0 or higher to make your first withdrawal. If you do not receive your bonus for more than one full day, contact Easybet on their live chat or email.
Easybet 150% Deposit Match
Easybet offers new customers a chance to match their first deposit by 150% up to a whopping R1 000. For example, if you deposit R200, you will receive a bonus of R300 you can use on sports betting only. Punters have a time period of 30 days to meet the requirements needed to claim your bonus. After meeting the requirements, claim your bonus via live chat or email, and it will be credited to your Promo Cash Wallet.
Easybet Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
- OTT Voucher
- Blu Voucher
- Instant EFT
- OTT Voucher eWallet