PalaceBet Premier Pursuit | Win R35 000 Worth of Prizes and Free Bets
All eyes are on the EPL as yet another season of scintillating soccer gets underway. PalaceBet is here to celebrate with you by offering an EPL promotion that's sure to get your attention!
To enter the PalaceBet Premier Pursuit promotion, take a pre-match bet of R50 or more on the EPL and you could win your share of R35 000 in prizes. Any qualifying bets you place from 1 August until 30 September will give you another entry into the draw which takes place on 1 October 2021.
PalaceBet Premier Pursuit Promotion Rules
Only pre-match EPL bets of R50 or more using real money made and settled before 1 October will qualify for the draw. For single bets, the minimum odds are 7/10 (1.70) to qualify and 5/10 (1.50) or higher for multibets. Cashed out bets do not qualify and won't count as an entry.
PalaceBet Premier Pursuit Prizes
By betting on the EPL—which you were probably going to do anyway—you stand the chance to win smartphones, hotel stays and free bets. All you need to do is bet R50 on the world's favourite soccer league and each bet gives you another entry into the PalaceBet Premier Pursuit promotion.
🥇 1st Prize: iPhone SE
🥈 2nd Prize: EPL Shirt or Ball
🥉 3rd Prize: 2 Nights at a Peermont Property
🏅 4th Prize: R2 500 Free Bet
🏅 5th Prize: R1 000 Free Bet
🏅 6th Prize: R1 000 Free Bet
🏅 7th Prize: R1 000 Free Bet
🏅 8th Prize: R1 000 Free Bet
🏅 9th Prize: R1 000 Free Bet
🏅 10th Prize: R1 000 Free Bet
PalaceBet Premier Pursuit Terms and Conditions
1. Only South Africa-based players are eligible to participate.
2. Only pre-match bets on the English Premier League qualify.
3. The minimum qualifying bet amount is R50.
4. Bets must be made with real money to qualify.
5. For Single Bets your selection must be at odds of 7/10 (1.70) or higher.
6. For Combo Bets all your selections must be at odds of 5/10 (1.50) or higher.
7. Cashed out bets do not qualify.
8. Earn 1 ticket for Single / Double / Treble bets.
9. Earn a second ticket for every qualifying winning bet.
10. Only bets that are made and settled in the same month will qualify for that month’s draw.
11. PalaceBet reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend a competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, due to circumstances beyond its control after notifying the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
12. Prize winners will be contacted by email on the day of the draw. If this email address fails or the winner does not respond within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited.
13. Winners agree that neither PalaceBet or their employees shall have any liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prizes.
14. Any dispute that may arise will be referred to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board for consideration and resolution, however, this does not prevent the client from also doing the same.
For more about PalaceBet and what they can offer you, read our comprehensive bookmaker review.
For more about online sports betting, casinos and lotteries in South Africa, visit the Betting Guide homepage where you can find bookmaker reviews, promotions, betting tips and more.